How is it already the end of November?! I feel like the last couple of months have flown by and all of my goals are left unmet. I've been feeling down for a while and haven't been taking care of myself as well as I could. It's time to get my butt in shape so I can start the new year healthy and happy. What are your end of the year goals?
1. I can't stop listening to this album. "Set on Fire" is my JAM.
2. I'm really enjoying the 73 Questions series. Watch this one with Emma Stone and then get sucked into the list of other videos.
3. This overnight face mask is incredible. My skin has been feeling starved for a while (my whole life) and this helps me to look bright and glowy. 10/10.
4. "But the truth remains that this home resides much closer than what first appears. This home waits within you." Nabalo's musings fuel my soul.
5. I really love what Stacy London has to say about fashion and aging. Read this.